Do you have family or friends incarcerated in a California state prison? Are you getting frustrated with the current slow inmate mail system? Do you want your letters to get to them faster than the typical two to three weeks it normally takes?
LetterQuick.com has the solution to your problem!
We know how important it is to someone who is separated from you to receive your letters. LetterQuick.com is a service which allows you to easily write to your family and friends who are inmates in the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We get your letters to them fast.
LetterQuick.com is quick and convenient. You can send a letter as easily as sending an email. No more buying stamps, envelopes or paper (those prices keep going up!). No more annoying trips to the Post Office. You will find that the more letters you write through LetterQuick.com, the more money you will save on those expensive collect telephone calls.
Simply tell us some basic details about yourself and your recipient, and you’re ready to write your letter. When you’re done, relax, LetterQuick.com will take care of the rest. We address and print your letters using the latest print technology and heavyweight paper. We then ship them directly to each prison mailroom. As they arrive at the mailroom, each letter is searched and sorted by CDCR staff. The good news is your letters will arrive in a format that is easy for the staff to process quickly, assuring the fastest delivery of your letters possible. Do not make them wait weeks to hear from you, use LetterQuick.com so they get your letters fast!
Quickly send a letter to a California State Correctional Facility for the low price of$1.29
What do you need?
- Recipient's Name
- CDCR #
- Institution Name
- Housing Assignment
- P.O. Box Number
You can start now
Here's how it works
Simply type in your return address information and where you'd like for us to send your letter. Type your letter - and you're set! We take care of the rest.
- Letters are sent Monday through Saturday directly to each CDCR institution mailroom via the US Postal Service.
- If you would like your letter to be sent the same day, submit it through our website by 11:00 AM Pacific Time. Letters received after this time will be quickly processed and sent the following day.
- LetterQuick.com letters are designed in such a way that they will breeze through the receiving institution's inspection process. In many cases, correctional employees know that they can trust letters from LetterQuick to be safe and in compliance with regulations.
- Since we are strategically located in Central California, your letters are always close to their institution.
- Ensuring a fast delivery is highly dependent on the accuracy of the information you have provided us with. During the letter submission process, we will ask you for some details about your recipient. If we do not include these details with your letter, it will require additional processing time for the State of California to match the letter with its intended recipient. We encourage you to use CDCR’s Inmate Locator or contact the receiving institution's Public Information Officer in order to acquire the necessary information.
- We also encourage you to familiarize yourself with CDCR’s mail regulations. You can find them here in the Title 15, Article 4, Mail. It begins on page 79. You can also check CDCR’s Department Operations Manual regarding inmate mail, Article 41-Inmate Mail beginning on page 417. Both are public documents provided by the State of California for your use. Letters that do not comply with these regulations will not be delivered by CDCR staff.
- We currently do not forward letters to camps, in-state contract beds or to any institution outside of the state of California.
Let's get started! Send a single letter.
When evaluating whether LetterQuick can meet your needs, it is important to remember that we are not a nationwide business - we specialize in sending letters only to California correctional facilities. This means we are intimately familiar with CDCR regulations and letters are shipped directly from within California.
- Avenal State Prison (ASP)
- California Correctional Center (CCC)
- California Correctional Institution (CCI)
- California Institution for Men (CIM)
- California Institution for Women (CIW)
- California Medical Facility (CMF)
- California Men's Colony (CMC)
- California Rehabilitation Center (CRC)
- California State Prison, Centinela (CEN)
- California State Prison, Corcoran (COR)
- California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
- California State Prison, Sacramento (SAC)
- California State Prison, Solano (SOL)
- California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison, Corcoran (SATF)
- Calipatria State Prison (CAL)
- Central California Women's Facility (CCWF)
- Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP)
- Correctional Training Facility (CTF)
- Deuel Vocational Institution (DVI)
- Folsom State Prison (FSP)
- High Desert State Prison (HDSP)
- Ironwood State Prison (ISP)
- Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP)
- North Kern State Prison (NKSP)
- Pelican Bay State Prison (PBSP)
- Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP)
- Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility (RJD)
- Salinas Valley State Prison (SVSP)
- San Quentin State Prison (SQ)
- Sierra Conservation Center (SCC)
- Valley State Prison (VSP)
- Wasco State Prison - Reception Center (WSP)
You must be logged in.
You must be logged in to edit your profile.
LetterQuick.com Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on LetterQuick's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LetterQuick's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LetterQuick at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LetterQuick's web site are provided "as is". LetterQuick makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LetterQuick does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LetterQuick or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LetterQuick's Internet site, even if LetterQuick or a LetterQuick authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LetterQuick's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LetterQuick does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LetterQuick may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LetterQuick does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LetterQuick has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LetterQuick of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LetterQuick's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.